Social Media & PR internship
Endangered Jewelry is looking for our first ever Social Media and PR intern to onboard an exciting journey of building a value driven brand and expanding the reach in an international context. Are you a creative storyteller at heart with a natural drive to do good, and know how to tailor engaging content? Then you should apply!
Endangered’s mission is to contribute to the protection and restoration of our world’s most endangered species by offering statement jewelry designs with a purpose. Our promise is to donate 20 percent of sales (inc. VAT) to selected wildlife projects and organisations.
- Create engaging content, visual and copy, for instagram and website.
- Coordinate social content schedules and weekly publishing on Instagram & Facebook in coherence with the brand dna.
- Track and stimulate follower growth and engagement through influencers.
- Make outreach to potential ambassadors and stimulate follower growth and engagement through these.
- Make outreach to potential wholesale accounts and find sales opportunities.
- Coordinate press loans and requests.
- Assist in events and other marketing related activities.
The ideal candidate
- Studies Communication, social media & pr and wish to practice theoretical skills in a real context.
- Creative-minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas and deliver creative content (copy, image, and video).
- Self-starter with a bias for action who can make things happen.
- Interest in sustainability, wildlife or/and nature conservation.
- Confident in English.
Salary: Commission based
Apply by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org