Are you ENDANGERED's first ever Social Media & PR intern?
Endangered Jewelry is looking for our first ever intern to onboard an exciting journey of building a value driven brand and expanding the reach in an international context. Are you a creative storyteller at heart with a natural drive to do good and know how to tailor engaging content? to connect with peoples' wants and needs and have a fearless mindset.
- Create engaging content, visual and copy, for instagram and website.
- Coordinate social content schedules and weekly publishing on Instagram & Facebook in coherence with the brand dna.
- Track and stimulate follower growth and engagement through influencers.
- Make outreach to potential ambassadors and stimulate follower growth and engagement through these.
- Make outreach to potential wholesale accounts and find sales opportunities.
- Coordinate press loans and requests.
- Assist in events and other marketing related activities.
The ideal candidate
- Studies Communication, social media & pr and wish to practice theoretical skills in a real context.
- Creative-minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas and deliver creative content (copy, image, and video).
- Self-starter with a bias for action who can make things happen.
- Interest in sustainability, wildlife or/and nature conservation.
- Confident in English.
Salary: Commission based
Apply by sending an email to: email@example.com